Thursday 17 June 2010

You Capture: Water

PhotobucketYou Capture is a weekly meme hosted by Beth over at I Should Be Folding Laundry. Each week she asks us to capture something with our camera. This week the assignment is water.

Two of the pictures are from a weekend trip up north. It is actually the ocean and boy did I wish you could capture scent with your camera. There was a heady mixture of Queen Anne’s Lace, Lilies of the Valley, Buttercups and the ocean.

Matilda's Student June 2010 025

Matilda's Student June 2010 021

The last one is my mother watering our herbs outside. I love the water against the rocks.

Matilda's Student June 2010 072

 Signature

Copyright ©2010 Zee from Photos from the North.clip_image001This post was originally posted by Zee from Photos from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

11 comments:

Bec said...

What lovely views you have! (ps your link goes to your sky captures)

http://www.theiheartblog.com

Zee said...

Thanks Bec! Mr. Linky and I are currently not speaking to each other (I've lost track of the amount of times this month I have managed to link to the wrong thing).

Jen said...

Those are so picturesque! What a beautiful place!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Those are so pretty. What great color!

Colleen said...

I miss the smell of the ocean. Your pictures make me anxious to get going to our vacation in Maine.

Great shots!

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

How pretty! I love the flowers.

Katie said...

It looks so very peaceful there!

Saj said...

So beautiful! I can almost smell the lilies of the valley!

monstergirlee said...

Such beautiful photos! Really nice captures.

So funny - I often wish for a camera that could capture smells too- LOL!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Elizabeth said...

My favorite place, the ocean. You captured it beautifully.

We just took a trip up the coast and I too wish the smells could have been captured. Our lab was with us and her nose was in overload.

Anonymous said...

Wow ! What a spectacular view !