Thursday 24 June 2010

You Capture: Get Down Low

Each week Beth from I Should Be Folding Laundry asks us to share our pictures on a particular theme. This weeks theme is “Get Down Low”.

Summer 2010 019 What’s left of our rhubarbs.

Summer 2010 047 Underneath the plum tree

Summer 2010 049 Pointing the camera up into the plum tree, capturing the sun.

Summer 2010 030 Underneath the willow tree. I LOVE the colour in this picture

Photobucket

Signature

Copyright ©2010 Zee from Photos from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Photos from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

11 comments:

Mandy England said...

I love the picture of the sun! Beautiful :]

Unknown said...

The sunflare is cool... and I *love* the willow tree shot! We have a *massive* willow that I love.

Carin said...

Rhubarb. I love rhubarb! Nice pictures!

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Oh I'm so jealous you have fresh rhubarb! The muted blues and greens of that last shot are pretty.

Jane said...

Love the photo of the sun. Great job.

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Lovely photos! :-)

Alita said...

I could stay all day under a willow tree. Great shot!

Clare B said...

love the light through the tree. I'm still waiting for our fruit tree and tomato tree to fruit...

Brooke said...

I love the "in the grass" shot. It makes my want to take my shoes off and go hang out in the green grass!

Anonymous said...

Can't go wrong with getting DOWN LOW with nature. Your series of shots are really nice!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I like the grass shots!!