Thursday 1 July 2010

You Capture: Green

This week Beth gave us a choice of what to capture. The choices were: Hands, Green and Chairs. I really wanted to do hands. I had a pair of very specific hands in mind. Tiny little hands. Brand spanking new hands. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you count) those hands are still spending their time poking my sister in her kidneys, bladder and other assorted organs. Cheeky little bugger wanted some more time inside, and since he or she isn’t actually due until next week I can’t really fault him/her. So instead you get a picture of the green walls in their bedroom.

Summer 2010 024

There is however PLENTY of green to go around around here.

Summer 2010 006 These berries will become pie one day very soon. Mmmm…pie

Summer 2010 016 And these will become savoury jelly to go with meat.

Summer 2010 018 And apple sauce.

And then we have flowers (or flowers to be)

Summer 2010 008

Summer 2010 012

Summer 2010 014

Photobucket

Signature

Copyright ©2010 Zee from Photos from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Photos from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Auntie Zee will be able to spoil that baby rotten soon enough. Nice photos!

Zee said...

But I want to spoil it rotten NOW! :D

Thanks

Rebekah said...

I also wanted to do the Hands theme but I wanted to go the other end of the spectrum and get pictures of my grandmother's hands (she's 85 years old) but I didn't make it over to her house this week.

Hope you get to hold that sweet baby in your own hands very soon!

abbysae said...

Wonderful berry shots! I thought they were grapes at first.

Hollie said...

great shots! I love the way you got all the close-ups!